Satellite weigh in information has been published on the tournament site.
SATELLITE WEIGH IN INFORMATION FOR THE RHINO ROOKIE TOURNAMENT 30 JANUARY 2010
1. Club coach must receive approval via email to run a satellite weigh in.
2. The following conditions apply to satellite weigh in.
a. All members of a club must weigh in at the same location on 29 January 2010
b. The weigh in must be conducted by a certified mat official or by certified high school weigh in personnel.
c. All participants must be pre-registered and pre-paid on Trackwrestling.com
d. Club participants that are not NCAWAY/NUWAY/USA members that will incur a $5 registration fee on top of the $15 registration fee paid online must submit this payment in a single check or money order to Team Rhino LLC, 7117 Rockridge Lane, Fayetteville, NC, 28306. Payment must be received prior to 28 January 2010.
e. Satellite weigh in location must be made available to all area wrestlers; not limited to a single club or organization. Times of weigh in must be published.
f. Each participant is responsible for a $3 convenience fee for the satellite weigh in. This fee should be included in the single check or money order mentioned in 2d.
g. Transmission of satellite weigh in results will be made prior to 9 pm on 29 January 2010. It is the submitter’s responsibility to insure it is received by weigh in personnel at the official weigh in site. Actual weight will be recorded i.e. 103.7lbs.
h. All satellite weigh in participants will undergo a skin and nail check on 30 January 2010 at 8 am. If you do not check in at 8 am, you are subject to being scratched or forfeiting your first match.
3. Contact Marty Bartram, 910-824-0024, Rhino_eXtreme_Director@rhinowrestling.org
to receive approval to run a satellite weigh in and arrange transmission of satellite weigh in results.
4. All approved satellite weigh in locations will be listed on the tournament site.
5. Example: Coach X contacts Marty and receives approval to run a satellite weigh in. Coach X informs club members that they may conduct a weigh in at the same time a local high school team conducts their official Friday weigh in. Prior to the weigh in Coach X sends a check for $49 to Team Rhino LLC including a by name list with amount per wrestler.
Wrestler 1 $5 nonmember registration fee + $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 2 $5 nonmember registration fee + $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 3 $5 nonmember registration fee + $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 4 $5 nonmember registration fee + $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 5 $5 nonmember registration fee + $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 6 USA member: $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 7 NCAWAY member: $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee
Wrestler 8 NUWAY member: $3 satellite weigh in convenience fee